My heart broke, once.
Call that one.
It broke again,
Call that two.
Two heartbreaks.
I had a child,
Call that one.
I had two more,
Call that three.
Two times three is six.
My heart broke two times,
And it became six.
Afterwards,
Someone did kindness to me,
And made my heart feel better.
Call that negative one.
Now my heart broke less.
That's called a subtrahend.
Two and six and negative one
Is,
Quite clearly,
Seven,
And I am using these commas with intention.
Here's another equation that works really well:
10,0000,000 - Anne Frank = 9,999,999
Or this one:
Tigris + Euphrates = Baghdad
Here's one more:
Displacement of a 302.594 degrees-kelvin solution of dihydrogen monoxide with a volume of 14.56869 cubic hectare-meters by an object of 168 pounds and volume of 66.4 liters with a constant temperature of 98.572 degrees Fahrenheit, measured locally, in an environment of 47.777... degrees centigrade feels damn good.
This is what we call data.
This, and only this,
Should be considered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment