So anyways enough about that. But anyway I remember when my dog would eat his food (HUNGRY) and I was supposed to feed him TWICE a day and then sometimes I wouldn't--but he would just get hungry (kind of like that kid in the commercial "He'll eat ANYTHING")!
When my dad got tired about the (DOGS) and then we would have to take them out to the country (PEACEFUL), but then again. Who DOESN'T??? But I said NO! because then again maybe it wasn't the dogs fault and anyways the can was hard to open (for a kid, AKA me).
But we had two cats, and I wasn't sure really about if that was so good (especially with the dogs, AKA "dead"). I asked my dad (AKA "shooter") about the cats too and did he noticed anything (OBVIOUS). And he told me . . . maybe I WONT say but here goes. And I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted to do, but then again (it's not easy to say).
Which brings me to my next point: BURYING THE DOGS. Because when its dead it doesn't move but still it feels warm (NO GLOVES) but I wiped it on my pants. And later MOM asked me (AKA: DID YOU DO IT!) and I said NO!
I'm getting too old. I can't even remember the choctaw burial dog's name anymore.
ReplyDeleteOscar
ReplyDelete