Sunday, April 19, 2009

Essay: The Emperor of Ice Cream

I was walking to the groshery store (you know WAL MART but smaller). A man walked in front of me and bought cigarettes (Robert Redford). And that leads to the next point: Cancer, i.e., DEATH. Which most people think is just a fancy way of going to Heaven (which it is). Because I remember when I was a kid (yes Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse) and my DAD died it maid me think about it (cold, dark, underground). And then most people like to think about clouds and harps (but that's not really).

Which brings me to POINT #2 which is my sister. Not everybody (umm maybe I shouldn't say) OK anyway here goes! And then she got pregnant (and I'm not saying who did it). Which is just like the coldness of the baby when it is dead and you are holding it (aka Robert Redford in the ground).

OK, so now you are thinking what about the other thing? And I don't believe (if it exists) then maybe it does. But I don't know about burning on fire (which doesn't burn forever).

In the fall time I would help my dad (leaves) and he told me not to jump over the fire (smoky) and I remember the smell. But still the leaves were gone in the morning and forever is a long time (but then again Walt Disney!)

OK, so point #3: HEAVEN. And if it is gold I think about my mother (whose dead too but not CANCER) but still = cold and stiff which again is like Ice Cream. Let Be BE! And John Lennin too. But thats enough about that. Anyway.

Umm, most people, (going to church) would say to me "READ YOUR BIBLE" and then I did. Lots of people died in it. And then again I think about Enoch and Elijah (and then again there is FIRE). Walt Disney (aka on ice) isn't in the Bible, but then again some people think Mickey Mouse = Noah's Ark.

So here goes Point #5. My mother would take me to school (and my sister). So anyway the teacher gives me a homework essay to write and I say here goes, but OK I'll try. (But in 1958 the rules were harder). And I wrote an Essay (Ralph Waldoo Emerson?) and I wrote about a frog = cold. And I was holding it, and I thought WHAT THE HE** (for the kids) and it jumped (or did I throw it?) into the burning barrel. And then it disappeard.

No comments:

Post a Comment