Sunday, March 16, 2014

Substantive Introductions in an Online Community College:

hi professor my name Leika'chndru'h waddup?!
i work at taco bell where I'm a manager on the midnight crew.
that works out cuz i have a baby that was born in May. he's my life.
and i just want to make my college goal, so I'm dreaming for his successful outcome,
to be a better role model than i had.

Hello, Leika'chndru'h waddup?!, welcome to the class! It is great to have you with us. I look forward to learning more about you over the next few weeks. Congratulations on the birth of your child! I wish you the best of luck as you pursue your educational goals. You will be a great role model to your son!

Cheers!

-- Faculty Benny

faculty benny thank you for your kind words. i just want to make a difference in his life to give him better options than i had the right to choose from which is what i believe is every human beings life to choose the right of freedom for themselves. thats why i am taking this opportunity to succeed for my achievement of success in this lifes outcomes for all of our children.

Hi, Leika'chndru'h waddup?!, and thanks for your reply. I am very interested in your story, and I am in much support of your success.

(wishing luck phrase here)

-- Faculty Benny

Thank you for you're encouragement, Sir! I am pleased to announce my determinations to the world that will listen. For I am settle on success!

-- Leika'chndru'h

:)

-- Faculty Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment